Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Life Lately...

With 7 weeks to go, sleeping is getting a bit uncomfortable. I can't seem to get comfortable as the belly is gets bigger! My clothes are becoming tighter also. I hate to get dressed or even look through my closet where my cute "skinny" clothes still hang. My wardrobe is definitely limited at this point. My feet, ankles, and fingers are starting to swell at times. I think at this point we have prepared pretty well. We have our carrier and stroller, blankets, diapers, clothes, diaper bags, etc. I have 3 more showers and hope they get here before the baby does. SO many people have told me that their babies have been 7-2 weeks early. This freaks me out!! We have talked about starting our hospital bag but havent at this point. Some say its too early but others keep asking me if I am packed so I guess I better start putting some stuff together. We had the nursery painted on Thursday night and we love it!

Our 4-D Ultrasound was a success. We got to see our beautiful baby girl and we got so many great photos and video.


We also received our bedding a couple weeks ago and I should get the monogrammed pillow this week with the babies name on it....FINLEY KATE!

31 weeks...

Our maturnity pictures are coming up on October 9th and I cannot wait! It will be fun to document this time in our lives. I have been so blessed with such an easy pregnancy. I was never sick in the beginning and my biggest complaint now is minor backpain, sore ribs, some mild cramps at times, and absolutely no way to get comfortable at night. I am extremely tired at the end of each school day. Other than that...I am good! 7 more weeks...wow how the time has FLOWN!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until the 9th!! The room is adorable and I really like the name!

    ReplyDelete