Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movin' All Around!

I am definitely feeling the baby move every single day. I feel her more when I am still or lying down. Austin was able to feel her move while we were on our last beach vacation. I had just had a frappachino and I was laying down to rest. She was moving all around so I called for Austin to come and see if he could feel it. He layed his head on my belly and I kind of told him what to expect. When I felt her, I didnt tell him just to see if he could feel her without me telling him. He looked at me and said "Was that it!?" I was like YES! I go back to the doctor next Wednesday for a check up. I am feeling pretty good. I really cant complain. I can feel when my body tells me that I have done too much and I need to lay down for alittle while.

We have had so many people ask us about the babies name or if the nursery is started. We do not have a name and we need some help moving guest furniture out of the baby's room before we can even start. We are working on both so bare with us! Believe me...we are ready to choose a name and stick with it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to help with furniture and a babies name. May I suggest Robbie (it can be a gender bender name)...

    Let me know when ya'll are moving furniture. I need a workout...

    ReplyDelete