Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Journey

I am into week 16. I have noticed a small change in my body and I thought I would post some pictures. I am out of school for summer break and I have so much on my Baby To Do List. I have to clean out closets and get rid of clothes that we dont wear. This week our goal is to get the baby room cleaned out as well as the closet and be ready to decorate when we find out the sex next Thursday. Also DEEP cleaning this house is on my list. It needs it! I have been so tired these past few weeks when I get home from work that I have let our house go. I have also started my summer classes (the last 3 of my masters degree) and I know I will be busy busy with that and making sure things are in line for graduation. What a year 2010 has already been! I cant wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for us.

7 weeks
10 weeks
14 weeks

16 weeks

4 comments:

  1. When you compare the pictures from 7 to 16 weeks you can definitely tell the bump is here, but if it wasn't for the previous pictures I'd have to call your bluff!! You are to cute and your bump is too! I can't wait until it is large and in charge and I can rub all over it. I can't wait to see pictures from your ultrasound on the 10th. I'm still thinking pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is making an appearance. This time next week we will know!! I am seriously thinking pink too. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeeeeee your baby bump!!!! i'm so excited about "following you" on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and post!! I am thinking pink myself!! :) Good luck with cleaning and you are so darn cute with your little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete