Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

June 10th- Big Day!

After going to the doctor for my 12 week appointment on Thursday, they told me to come back at 17 weeks and we will find out what we're having! We will be heading back to the doctor June 10th to find out if it is a boy or girl! Hopefully we will be successful at this appointment (no legs crossed!). I will let everyone know immediately what we find out. I think this will be the most exciting day for us. You have your ideas and predictions of what you think it may be but only God knows at this point. I definitely WILL NOT be able to sleep on the 9th! Pray for a successful appointment.

2 comments:

  1. I will certainly be praying for a great appointment on the 10th!!! Baby Hall is going to be precious! I can't wait to see some pictures! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to find out. I have been praying for you and baby to be healthy and safe! I miss you and love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete