Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Partners in Pregnancy


So a few weeks ago, Austin and I learned that Matt and Jamie Dellinger are also expecting their first baby a few weeks after ours will be due. We are so excited to be going through this with such close friends. This was such exciting news!! It was extremely exciting news for Austin. Austin and Matt have been friends forever and it is really a friendship that he respects and cherishes. When he found out, all he could say was "This is great...this is great!!" Jamie and I have had the opportunity to share stories (good and bad!) We have been able to relate to each other and ask questions. It has been wonderful! We are so excited to be on this journey with such wonderful friends!!

1 comment:

  1. One of my good friends had her baby 11 days after I had Noah. It was so much fun to go through together, and I always had someone that understood how I was feeling. Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete