Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

11 weeks and the word is out!

So this is my 11th week and my back is killing me (Already??)! It is so painful that it takes my breath away at times. I'm going to the doctor next week and I am going to ask them what the deal is. Some people I tell say it happened to them but it was WAY later and others are like you need to call your doctor NOW! If you know me well, you know I am NOT a doctor goer. Its not the doctor part or what they might do it's just the taking time out of my day to see someone for 15 mins or I could be there for hours. Just hate going to the doctor! But if my back is the only thing I have to complain about I guess I'm doing pretty good. I haven't been sick at all so I guess Ill take the severe back pain over vomiting anyday!

I decided to tell my Kindergarten students the news on Monday the 26th. They were SO excited! I gave them the honor of sharing it with their parents. So basically...the news it OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I have decided that you are going to be the cutest most fashionable pregnant lady around.. and baby GIRL Hall will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so excited!! You are going to be so pretty and so darn cute as a pregnant lady!! I am kind of hoping for a GIRL myself!!! No matter what it is I know they will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete