Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Heading to the Plains

Well, we have planned a quick trip to Auburn tomorrow for the A-Day game. Should be a fun day. We need it! Austin's been gone and so have I. It will be nice to be back in Auburn. We spent 3 LONG years there and to be honest I was ready to come home WAY before the day I graduated. However, I do miss it sometimes and we like to look back on our time that we were able to spend there. I miss the newlywed memories (good and bad), our cute little first home, our fun neighbors, the lifelong friends we each met, the football games, tailgating, my horrible daycare job that paid $75.00 a week, barely getting by, long night walks around campus with coffee in hand, and so much more! God was so gracious to us when we lived in Auburn. He was present in our lives then and looking back we see the blessings he laid upon our lives for that short time in Auburn. He is present in our lives daily and I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that love me just as much as I love them. I'm excited to go back...and possibly most definitely get our little War Eagle some orange and blue while we're there!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and be careful!!! P.S. I LOVE those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete