Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

SO T-I-R-E-D and Groceries

I have been so tired these past few weeks! Growing a baby is hardwork and my body is feeling it! My back hurts by the end of the day and my comfy clothes have never felt more comfy! This week is my 9th week and today was the first day I havent been wiped out! I cleaned the house and did some intensive grocery shopping. Austin has been buying groceries because going to the grocery store is like a nightmare to me. I either want nothing or I want it ALL! I had a very productive trip today. I got lots of goodies for those strange pregnant cravings that I get! However, I think I put every yummy thing into my shopping cart. It was like the items on the shelves were shouting at me! The fridge is stocked with fruit, veggies, and 4 different types of juice. The pantry is full of the best snacks this house has ever seen. Even better, I had brownies for dessert tonight(which I have been craving for days). Makes me hungry just thinking about it! :) Yummo!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! So happy for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!!! I love when my friends blog!! I'm telling my blogosphere to come say hello! P.S. LOVE the baby story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS to you & HOORAY for me, I can't wait to help you feed your sweet baby!!! I'm excited to follow along your journey. I love the pregnancy test story. Don't underestimate your need for rest & yummy food! ;>
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete